    Is there any good ways to record the XPath info through traversing the
    XSD file?

    Thanks!

    mavis, Aug 8, 2006

  2. mavis wrote:
    > Firstly, is it possible to locate everything in xsd by XPATH?

    I'm not sure what you're asking. Schemas are themselves XML documents,
    so you can process them with XML tools -- so, yes, you can run XPaths
    against those documents. Of course it's up to you to figure out what
    XPath to write to retrieve the information you want from the schema.

    The obvious alternative is to find a parser that returns a structured
    data model for the schema, then navigate that model.

    > Is there any good ways to record the XPath info through traversing the
    > XSD file?

    Again, I'm not sure what question you're asking.

    Joe Kesselman, Aug 8, 2006