Everything you need can be found in this site.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by vijaykokate@gmail.com, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Our company http://www.softnmation.com/ offers its customers a great
    variety of products. Everything you need can be found in this site.

    Web Template, CSS Template, Logo Template, Corporate Identity Package,
    Logo Set,Icon Set, Flash Animated Template, Flash Intro Header, Flash
    Site, PHP-Nuke Theme, Full Site, Stretched Web Templates and Stretched
    Flash Templates, ZenCart Templates ,osCommerce Templates and many more

    our site http://www.softnmation.com/html1/ has latest Web Template in a
    ready-made website design created to use it as a basis for fast and
    high-quality website development. Just add your text and pictures to
    our template, and you get a functional and individual site ready for
    upload!

    A website template can be used to build your personal webpage or huge
    corporate site, online shop or offline presentation or even as a design
    for the software you develop! And everything you create is going to be
    easy, fast and professional!

    Our templates can suit the needs of the beginners without making them
    spend months and months studying HTML and design software. They are
    also perfect for web designers looking for new ideas and constrained by
    tight schedules. These products will suit the needs of active
    businessmen who want to develop a web project with minimal cost and
    time investments or for a hosting company offering customers
    supplementary web design services

    Faster! Using a web template increases the speed of the website
    creation process by 5-10 times. While it may take a week for a
    professional web designer to create a website for you, our excellent
    products, detailed tutorials and superb 24/7 support permit you to
    perform that work in 1-2 days! Don't waste time looking for original
    concepts, matching appropriate color schemes, choosing optimal layout
    - our templates have all those ingredients. The Net's largest template
    collection will respond to any demand.

    Higher quality! While saving precious hours, you don't have to
    sacrifice quality - our designers approach the process keeping in mind
    both esthetic and professional points of view - they're functional to
    the maximum, easy-to-edit and at the same time really original and can
    be regarded as true art with characteristics inhering to the designer's
    style!

    Such templates are of great value for you if you're a newbie in HTML
    and web design because you can get on-the-fly support for any question
    and avoid a bunch of beginner's problems. Even if you're an experienced
    web designer you'll find it easier to handle successive templates due
    to standardization and commonality of the principles used to design
    templates.

    Cheaper! Who said that a professional website should cost $3000-5000?

    $30 - and you get a qualitative design as an excellent basis for your
    website!

    $70 - and you receive a full-site with required quantity of subpages
    and fetching flash insets.

    $200 - and professional tuners will adapt the template to fit your
    personal needs.

    Finally, by paying $300-600 you have the opportunity to buy the
    template at the exclusive price and guarantee the uniqueness of your
    website!

    Easier! Our company http://www.softnmation.com/html1/ pays special
    attention to creating easy-to-use products. Each template is
    automatically and manually checked before coming onto the market to
    guarantee its handleability. Round-the-clock support and extensive
    educational material makes it extremely easy to edit your template. Do
    you have any question that wasn't answered in this section? Support
    chat, support phone lines, e-mail and dedicated ticket system are at
    your service - you can get it resolved A.S.A.P.

    Rarer! The initial positioning of our company
    http://www.softnmation.com/html1/ was defined as 'Providing
    customers with rare and qualitative website templates'. The great
    success achieved by our company, including the sizeable market share
    gained inclusive of web design in its various categories did not change
    that. However - we still follow that credo. Our company really delivers
    the rarest and the most original designs in the mass web design domain.
    This is provided by pay-per-click system, the site is based on, the
    possibility to purchase products exclusively, informing customer about
    the number of downloads (purchases) of specific product, tracing and
    severe suppression of any illegal reselling and distribution of the
    templates. Thus creating your site with a help of our template you can
    no fear that the other day you'll find dozens of clone-sites to a
    hair's breadth similar with yours!

    Our company http://www.softnmation.com/html1/ by right occupies the
    leading position in the website templates market. We are really the
    first! And it's not merely about the sales volume! Choosing our company
    you doesn't just get a web design - our professional team is at your
    disposal and we are always ready to help you. We CAN do that, we LOVE
    that; we really appreciate the notion of 'satisfied customer'!

    It's intended to help you when you are seeking guidance in the
    important decisions regarding the design or development of your
    website. It includes answers to simple but important questions like
    "How to Select a Template Design" as well as some very technical
    material.For instance, we have tutorials on a number of subjects
    connected with website design and development.

    We hope it serves you well. It is a project that is growing every day,
    to serve you even better. If you have suggestions regarding other
    topics that would be of interest or utility to you, please lets know

    at

    ajay kokate
    http://www.softnmation.com
    http://www.softnmation.com/html1/
    , Jun 24, 2006

  2. Solbu Guest

    Solbu, Jun 26, 2006

  3. <> wrote in message

    > Our company http://www.softnmation.com/ offers its customers a great
    > variety of products. Everything you need can be found in this site.
    >

    > Web Template, CSS Template, Logo Template, Corporate Identity Package,
    > Logo Set,Icon Set, Flash Animated Template, Flash Intro Header, Flash
    > Site, PHP-Nuke Theme, Full Site, Stretched Web Templates and Stretched
    > Flash Templates, ZenCart Templates ,osCommerce Templates and many more

    That's one of the worst sites I've ever seen, you should have bought one of
    your templates....
    Runnin' on Empty, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Runnin' on Empty* wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >

    >> Our company softnmation.com offers its customers a great
    >> variety of products. Everything you need can be found in this site.

    > That's one of the worst sites I've ever seen, you should have bought one of
    > your templates....

    If it really is their own templates? In the source code for the site
    mentioned abowe it says:
    /<!-- this template was designed by http://www.tristarwebdesign.co.uk
    - please visit for more templates & information - thank you. -->/ :)

    --
    /Arne

    Arne, Aug 18, 2006
  5. Nije Nego Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:36:33 -0700, Runnin' on Empty wrote:

    > and many more

    Only thing you are doing right is increased traffic - 437.66 KB fpr 300 px
    logo image.

    --
    buy, bought, bye
    Nije Nego, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Nije Nego Guest

    On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:45:41 +0200, Nije Nego wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:36:33 -0700, Runnin' on Empty wrote:
    >
    >> and many more

    > Only thing you are doing right is increased traffic - 437.66 KB fpr 300 px
    > logo image.

    Sorry for misreply.

    --
    buy, bought, bye