Exact synatx required...!

Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I want 2 check an input for a specific time n then if the input is there for that specific time i want to perform a certain operations(i.e. suppose i wanna check that if input is 1 for 30us then store the input in a buffer), now what would be the syntax in order to perform this sort of check @ the input...

Also how'd i write the syntax if i want to chk two conditions simultaneously
(for example we can write in c language as if(input>1 && input <3)) how'd we write this sort of condition in vhdl...

Last edited:
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
you should be able to count the number of clk periods that occure in the time you are looking for, like N clks every x seconds. As for your if question if you look at some examples online you will find your answer.

rg