Examining Bind expressions at runtime

dotNetProfessional

Greetings

I'm currently attempting to write a control that will extend functionality
of databound controls (ie TextBox etc). However, while I can access the
DataSource the control is bound to. I cant seem to identify which property
of the DataSource the control has been bound to.

For example:

<asp:TextBox ID="ABNTextBox" runat="server" Text='<%# Bind("ABN") %>'>
</asp:TextBox>

In this example I want to know at runtime that this text box is bound to the
property/field 'ABN'.

I would appreciate any feedback on this issue...