    enough to post one.....?

    Thanks!

    , Aug 11, 2004

  2. Why would you want someones OS login name, I have a mate who has a login
    'Stuart' and I have a Login 'Stuart', how do you decide which is which?

    To create an email you need to look up CDO (or CDONTS) depending on your
    hosts OS.

    Stu
    --The Best way to learn, is to try it yourself--

    Stuart Palmer, Aug 11, 2004

    Then let me introduce you to http://www.aspfaq.com/

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2119
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2046

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Aug 11, 2004

    "Stuart Palmer" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Why would you want someones OS login name, I have a mate who has a login
    > 'Stuart' and I have a Login 'Stuart', how do you decide which is which?
    >
    > To create an email you need to look up CDO (or CDONTS) depending on your
    > hosts OS.
    >
    > Stu

    The windows user id is unique so I can add it to the page and use it
    as part of the audit trail. Everything is Windows 2000 or XP.

    , Aug 11, 2004