example in ruby for implimenting scheduling by rufus-schedul

Bishnu Das

hi all,
I am new to ruby on rail. my requirement is to add two
numbers in ruby using rufus-scheduler .

my code is as follows:-

require 'rubygems'
require 'rufus/scheduler'

scheduler =Rufus::Scheduler.new
scheduler.start
scheduler.schedule_every('5s')do

a=1
b=4
c=a+b
puts c

end
the Error is as follows:-

C:/Aptana/Aptana
Studio/plugins/org.jruby_1.1.0.5965_RC2p1/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require': no such file to load -- kk/rufus-scheduler-1.0.5 (LoadError)
from C:\Aptana Studio\kk\logon.rb:4
from C:\Aptana Studio\kk\logon.rb:1

i have downloaded the rufus-scheduler 1.0.5 version and impliment in my
programme. but it show error. actually i have no so much idea about the
setup of rufus-scheduler .can any body help me in this regard.thanks
advance for your help.

John Mettraux

hi all,
I am new to ruby on rail. my requirement is to add two
numbers in ruby using rufus-scheduler .

Hi Bishnu,

the mailing list for the Rufus-Scheduler is at :

http://groups.google.com/group/rufus-ruby

To subscribe without a gmail account :

http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46606&topic=9244

Anyway :

"`require': no such file to load -- kk/rufus-scheduler-1.0.5 (LoadError)"

seems to indicate that your logon.rb is trying to load
"kk/rufus-scheduler-1.0.5" which probably doesn't exist.

Best regards,