Example of a ASP 3.0 Agile Server Component developed in VC++/ATL

Paul Fallon

Hi,
I was wondering does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good
sample of an ASP 3.0 agile server component developed in VC++/ATL.

Ideally, I am looking for a cache/dictionary/lookup object that can be
assigned to the ASP application object, therefore the object is going to
have to be either an MTA or a TNA.

thanks in advance,
Paul

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

Paul Fallon said:
Hi,
I was wondering does anyone know where I could get my hands on a good
sample of an ASP 3.0 agile server component developed in VC++/ATL.

Ideally, I am looking for a cache/dictionary/lookup object that can be
assigned to the ASP application object, therefore the object is going to
have to be either an MTA or a TNA.
There is/was a free object a table lookup written using C++ and it wraps an
AtlMap object so it is a sequential thing.
But just assuming it compiles with MTA and will be safe is not sufficient.
IT requires a lot of testing and thread issues.
I would advise to store an ADO 2.7 recordset in the application or
otherwise, just store an XML string.