example of C code in Unix Enviroment

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Tobias Oed, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Tobias Oed

    Tobias Oed Guest

    Tobias Oed, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Tobias Oed

    Informer Guest

    Does any one know any website that I can find examples of C code in Unix
    Enviroment?
    Thanks
    Informer, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Tobias Oed

    Lew Pitcher Guest

    Informer wrote:
    > Does any one know any website that I can find examples of C code in Unix
    > Enviroment?

    I'll give you one for free....

    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>

    int main(void)
    {
    printf("Hello World\n");

    return EXIT_SUCCESS;

    Lew Pitcher, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Informer wrote:

    > Does any one know any website that I can find examples of C code in Unix
    > Enviroment?
    > Thanks

    You can get the whole book Advanced Linux Programming in PDF for free in PDF
    format at www.advancedlinuxprogramming.com

    /Roger
    Roger Nordqvist, Jul 22, 2003