Example of DIV wrapping problem

plenty900

Hi folks,

I'd like to have all DIVs lined up in a row at the top, and none
wraps.
If necessary I would rather than the overall page width expand
rather than having DIVs wrap. But these are wrapping.

Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.

<head>
<title>Untitled Page</title>
div.short {float: left; width:50px; border: solid black 1px; margin:
2px;}
div.long {float: left; border: solid black 1px; margin: 2px;}
div.rt {float: right; width:120px; border: solid black 1px; margin:
2px;}
</head>
$
class=long>dflajlfadljfalfkjdaslkaasldkjflakjdfaadslkjsdlfkjadslkfjalkjf
lsdkfjlaksjflasdjflkasjdlfkjasdlkfjaslkjflsadjflkajslfkjasdlfkjlskdjflsadldskjlfjdsldkjlksdjflsdkjfldskj</
div>

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit (e-mail address removed):
I'd like to have all DIVs lined up in a row at the top, and none
wraps.
Huh?

If necessary I would rather than the overall page width expand
rather than having DIVs wrap. But these are wrapping.

Parse your statements do not. Understandable meaning they lack.
Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

You started a new thread without a reason, you replied cluelessly (no
quotation) - though probably to clueless answers, since they appear to
be from killfiled posters - and you _still_ don't give a URL or even a
_real_ example. Is this sufficient or do you want a longer lecture?
class=long>dflajlfadljfalfkjdaslkaasldkjflakjdfaadslkjsdlfkjadslkfjalkjf

Just remove that nonsense, and all the rest that does not make sense.