    --
    Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

    Diego I. Hidalgo D.
    Hidura, Sep 29, 2010

  2. Hidura

    Seebs Guest

    On 2010-09-29, Hidura <> wrote:
    > I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
    > the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
    > and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
    > i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
    > server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
    > recomend me for start that?

    I suggest learning to use one of the existing ones. The chances that,
    if you can't make the existing ones work, you can write something better,
    are usually pretty much nil.

    -s
    Seebs, Sep 29, 2010

  3. Hidura <> writes:

    > I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
    > the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
    > and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
    > i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
    > server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
    > recomend me for start that?

    not doing it. Reading the HTTP-RFC and the WSGI-PEP. And trying

    print environ["wsgi.input"].read()

    inside your wsgi-script. Then, use webob to wrap the whole WSGI-stuff to
    have at least a minimum of sensible abstraction.

    Or simply use Django or TurboGears2, follow the advices in their docs on
    how to depoly them using mod_wsgi, and be happy.

    Diez
    Diez B. Roggisch, Sep 29, 2010