Example or recomendation of a webserver

Hidura

I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
recomend me for start that?

Seebs

I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
recomend me for start that?

I suggest learning to use one of the existing ones. The chances that,
if you can't make the existing ones work, you can write something better,
are usually pretty much nil.

-s

Diez B. Roggisch

Hidura said:
I am working on a web project written on Py3k and using mod_wsgi on
the Apache that have to recibes the request client via a xml structure
and i am facing a lot of troubles with the upload files mainly because
i can' t see where they are, so i' ve decide to write my own web
server-django and the others doen' t work for my propouse-, what you
recomend me for start that?

not doing it. Reading the HTTP-RFC and the WSGI-PEP. And trying

print environ["wsgi.input"].read()

inside your wsgi-script. Then, use webob to wrap the whole WSGI-stuff to
have at least a minimum of sensible abstraction.

Or simply use Django or TurboGears2, follow the advices in their docs on
how to depoly them using mod_wsgi, and be happy.

Diez