Example

Discussion in 'HTML' started by news frontiernet.net, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. news frontiernet.net, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 3, 2003

  3. news frontiernet.net wrote:
    > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
    >
    > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

    ahhh - so it is.

    > Am I doing something wrog?

    type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?

    ;o)

    --
    William Tasso
    William Tasso, Dec 3, 2003
  4. "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > news frontiernet.net wrote:
    > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
    > >
    > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

    > ahhh - so it is.
    >
    > > Am I doing something wrog?

    > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
    >
    > ;o)
    >
    > --
    > William Tasso

    This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2
    news frontiernet.net, Dec 4, 2003
  5. news frontiernet.net

    rf Guest

    "news frontiernet.net" <> wrote in message

    > "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > > news frontiernet.net wrote:
    > > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
    > > >
    > > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

    > > ahhh - so it is.
    > >
    > > > Am I doing something wrog?

    > > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
    > >
    > > ;o)
    > >
    > > --
    > > William Tasso
    > >

    > This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

    The twelfth of February? That's a long time ago. I think the thread has
    expired from my server :)

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Dec 4, 2003
  6. In article <QOvzb.862$>,
    says...

    > "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > > news frontiernet.net wrote:
    > > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
    > > >
    > > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

    > > ahhh - so it is.
    > >
    > > > Am I doing something wrog?

    > > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
    > >

    > This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

    Then either continue that thread or make your new post more meaningful.
    How do you know who read your last post, or even who's news server
    carried the message?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/