Example

news frontiernet.net

William Tasso said:
ahhh - so it is.

type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?

;o)

This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

rf

news frontiernet.net said:
This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

The twelfth of February? That's a long time ago. I think the thread has
expired from my server :)

Cheers
Richard.

Hywel Jenkins

This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

Then either continue that thread or make your new post more meaningful.
How do you know who read your last post, or even who's news server
carried the message?