    expansion... I'm sure this has been done a million times, can someone point
    me to a good example?

    Paul

    PJ6, Sep 9, 2005

  2. not sure I follow... the onMouseOver and onMouseOut, along with the style=""
    should get you what you need. I'd followup in a javascript group though, its
    not really anything to do with ASP.Net which is serverside.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 9, 2005

  3. PJ6

    PJ6 Guest

    OK... yeah you're right.

    Man I hate debugging javascript.