Excel 2000 with OWC11

Stefan Hirtbach

Hi,
I wrote a small program in C#, using OWC11, that fills data in an excelsheet
and save it to disk as xls-file (using the Export-function).
It works well with Office 2003 but i've got problems using the file in
Office 2002 and 2000. It seems that the exported file is in an XML-file and
not an native Excel-file. Is it possible to generate a native File to use it
with 2000 and 2002, or have I to grade down to OWC10?

BTW: How do I color cells and add macros in an Spreadsheet

Thanks in advance
Stefan

---Code---
OWC11.SpreadsheetClass xlsheet = new OWC11.SpreadsheetClass();
xlsheet.Cells[1,1] = "A";
xlsheet.Export("test.xls",OWC11.SheetExportActionEnum.ssExportActionNone,
OWC11.SheetExportFormat.ssExportAsAppropriate);