Excel 2003 - ASP.NET & C#

Guest

Hi,

I have installed Office 2000 & Office 2003 on my Machine

I wish to use excel 2003 in my Dot Net Project

When I reference the Microsoft Excel 5.0 Object library the code

using Excel works fine

When i reference the Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object library the code

using Excel gives an error "Type or namespace name 'Excel' could not be
found or missing"

I have taken this project from the previous developer on whose machine the
project is working fine with excel 2003.

Is this a problem because there are two different versions of Office on the
machine

Does anyone know the solution, pls suggest

Regards,
Prasad