Excel and ASP

Jishnu

Hi all ,

I have an small issue in conversion of ASP to excel.
I know how to convert and open, an ASP page in Excel.
But instead of opening it, I would like the xls file to get
saved in a specific directory,
so that it can mailed as an attchment if required.

TO make it clearer, I need to convert an ASP page to excel without
opening excel and directly saving it in an directory( as an Xls file).

Thanks