    I can create the chart but I can´t put it in cell that I want.

    How can I do it?

    Sorry for my English!
    aitzi, Sep 17, 2008

  2. aitzi

    aitzi Guest

    Thanks,
    But I need use Excel because the Excel page is for my clients.
    My code is this:
    libro.Charts.Add(opc, opc, opc, opc);

    rangos = hoja1.get_Range("A" + fila.ToString(), "C" + (fila +
    6).ToString());

    //libro.ActiveChart.ChartWizard(rangos, Excel.XlChartType.xlColumnClustered,
    opc, Excel.XlRowCol.xlColumns, opc, opc, opc, "historial", opc, opc, "");

    libro.ActiveChart.Location(Excel.XlChartLocation.xlLocationAsObject,
    "Detalles");

    rangos = hoja1.get_Range("I420", "I424");//coge los valores que hay ese
    rango en la hoja de c lculo

    libro.ActiveChart.SetSourceData(rangos, Excel.XlChartType.xl3DArea);

    libro.ActiveChart.Legend.Delete();

    libro.ActiveChart.ChartType = Excel.XlChartType.xlBarClustered;

    //libro.ActiveChart.PlotBy = Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows;

    //libro.ActiveChart.SizeWithWindow = Excel.XlSizeRepresents.xlSizeIsArea;

    libro.ActiveChart.SizeWithWindow = true;

    //proteger el grafico

    libro.ActiveChart.ProtectData = true;

    libro.ActiveChart.ProtectFormatting = true;

    libro.ActiveChart.ProtectGoalSeek = true;

    aitzi, Sep 17, 2008

  3. aitzi

    aitzi Guest

    Sorry, I dont understand.

    So, I can use Aspose and open an excel application, yes??

    I will try with aspose.

    Thanks

    aitzi, Sep 17, 2008
  4. aitzi