Excel COM Addin

Eric

I would like to Write an Excel Addin like the Outlook Addin in the COM
samples but i am stuck since after examining the windows registry,
there is no Excel addin Key.

The application would utilise interface IDTExtensibility2 to create
buttons and menus on excel which will be hooked up to perform certain
functions.

How can i go about doing this?

Please help.
Koome

Fabien SK

Eric said:
I would like to Write an Excel Addin like the Outlook Addin in the COM
samples but i am stuck since after examining the windows registry,
there is no Excel addin Key.

The application would utilise interface IDTExtensibility2 to create
buttons and menus on excel which will be hooked up to perform certain
functions.

Search Google:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\SampleAddIn.AddInIFace]
"FriendlyName"="Sample Add-in"
"Description"="Sample Outlook Add-In"
"LoadBehavior"=dword:00000008

If you search Google some keywords above, you will find a MSDN article.