Excel Open, Close, Save, SaveAs Arguments in VBScript

Mark Ritchey

I don't know if I am sending this to the right place, but
I have looked everywhere and have not found anything. My
question is this.

I am trying to Open a Excel Spreadsheet that contains
macros and when I open the document with VBScript it halts
because of the Prompt asking me if I want to enable
Macros. So, I was wanting to know if there is a way that
on the objExcel.Workbooks.Open Path what other arguments I
can add and the syntax behind that. I was hoping that
there is a possiblity that I can add to that OPEN command
and an argument that will automaticly open the document
enabling the Macros.

Also does anyone know what and if there are arguments for
the Close, Save, and SaveAs commands.

I would more than appreciate the help!

Thanks,
Mark Ritchey