Excel Open, Close, Save, SaveAs Arguments in VBScript

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mark Ritchey, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Mark Ritchey

    Mark Ritchey Guest

    I don't know if I am sending this to the right place, but
    I have looked everywhere and have not found anything. My
    question is this.

    I am trying to Open a Excel Spreadsheet that contains
    macros and when I open the document with VBScript it halts
    because of the Prompt asking me if I want to enable
    Macros. So, I was wanting to know if there is a way that
    on the objExcel.Workbooks.Open Path what other arguments I
    can add and the syntax behind that. I was hoping that
    there is a possiblity that I can add to that OPEN command
    and an argument that will automaticly open the document
    enabling the Macros.

    Also does anyone know what and if there are arguments for
    the Close, Save, and SaveAs commands.

    I would more than appreciate the help!

    Thanks,
    Mark Ritchey