    Any hints/advice will be helpfull.

    £ukasz

    , Apr 30, 2007

  2. wrote:
    >I am trying to write a system for managing documents.

    >...but I have no idea, how to..

    >Has anyone encountered similiar problem?

    Sure, it happens every day (thousands of times,
    across the world).

    >Any hints/advice will be helpfull.

    I cannot say what other people do, but when I am
    in this situation, I review Patricia's page on getting
    started*, then Google 'keyword tutorial' and review
    any classes mentioned in the (usually Sun) tutorial,
    within the JavaDocs. Somewhere along that path I
    will start to write little 'throwaway' bits of code to
    check anything I am unclear on.

    * <http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html>

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > ..
    >> I am trying to write a system for managing documents.

    > ..
    >> ...but I have no idea, how to..

    > ..
    > in Oracle Database, but I have no idea, how to manage the other side -
    > writing from OO Document (or MS Document) to database.

    Doesn't the Oracle system include a utility that can load spreadsheet data?

    Perhaps something from
    <http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/search?remark=advanced_search&word=import+spreadsheet&format=ranked&book=&preference=>

    --
    Lew