excel->perl->html form ?

dd007

Hello,
I have HTML forms, with which I create an excel file in cgi/perl on a
linux machine. Now, I need to read the same excel file and show it in
the above html forms. How would it be possible? any idea?
Thanks for any help in advance
dd007

dd007

i thought different users visit diff groups, that's why i posted in
diff groups. sorry.

Peter J. Holzer

dd007 said:
i thought different users visit diff groups,

They visit the groups with topics they are interested in.

Usually there is one group where your posting fits in best, so you
should post to only one group.
that's why i posted in diff groups. sorry.

If your posting doesn't fit into a single group, do not multi-post it
(i.e. do not post several identical postings to one group each).
Crosspost instead (i.e. send a single posting to all relevant groups)
and set a followup-to header for one of the groups. That way

a) people will see that the posting is sent to other groups they don't
read.

b) people who read several of the groups will see your posting only once

c) the discussion will continue in one group instead of being scattered
over several groups.

hp

dd007

Crosspost instead (i.e. send a single posting to all relevant groups)
and set a followup-to header for one of the groups.

Is there any guideline somehwere on how to cross-post?