Excel PrintPreview shows fonts in different colour

Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a peculiar problem. After jasper creates report in excel format. I take the output file into POI and do some manupulations and save it back. when i open the report and print preview the sheets. The fonts appear in different colours. That is, the colour of fonts in my reports are black. But when i print preview the reports sheets, the font appears in blue or green or red . If i am using a black and white printer, Then print preview shows the font colour as white or light grey. Can any body help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Kiran