    Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
    win32ole on Mac os or linux?

    Best regards
    Artur Shokin, Aug 10, 2007

  2. Artur Shokin

    ara.t.howard Guest

    On Aug 10, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Artur Shokin wrote:

    > Do somebody know how to manipulate the existing excel document without
    > win32ole on Mac os or linux?

    on either mac or linux the one approach is to actually run windows
    using either parallels or cross-over office respectively, then
    install a ruby in that windows install and use it to do the
    manipulation. if by 'manipulation' you mean just reading there are
    quite a few readers out there.

    a @ http://drawohara.com/
    better. simply reflect on that.
    h.h. the 14th dalai lama