Excellent Consultants Avalialable Immediately

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nani D, Mar 15, 2013.

  1. Nani D

    Nani D Guest

    Hi

    Hope you all are doing Great.

    This Nani from Anveta, please find me the Right Requirement for the Skills Matched in my Hot List,

    i will Revert back You with a Good Profile & Good consultant for your Direct Client Requirement.

    Give me reply back to for further details

    Name

    Skill

    Current Location

    Relocation

    Availability

    Exp

    Contact NO

    Susmitha

    ..Net Developer

    irving,TX

    TX

    Immediately

    6 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Poornima

    Java Developer

    CA

    Bay Areas

    Immediately

    8 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Khaja Shaik

    Java Developer

    NC

    Open

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Harsha

    Java Developer

    MI

    Open

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Rajani

    ETL Informatica Dev

    KY

    Open

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Hetal

    Informatica Dev

    MN

    TX

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Rahim

    Oracle DBA

    Houston,TX

    NJ,NY

    Immediately

    8 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Salil Bangera

    Business Analyst

    VA

    Open

    Immediately

    8 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Sruthi

    ETL Informatica Dev

    TX

    Open

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Padma

    Lead QA Tester

    MN

    Open

    Immediately

    7 Yrs.

    972-636-5750

    Note : Please consider the Profiles submitted are only for your direct clients and let us know the client name to avoid double submission.

    We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation partners, Direct Clients

    Note: We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation partners, Direct Clients.

    Thanks & Regards

    Nani | BeanchSales &OPT Recruiter .
    T 972.636.5750 | |
    | www.anveta.com|
    1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108,Irving, TX 75038

    This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.

    Nani D, Mar 15, 2013