Excellent opening for Software Developers in MNC Hyderabad

ranjithkumarl

Hai
We are looking for efficient candidates for the position of Software
Developers and Sr.Software Developers for one of our Prestegious MNC
client in Hyderabad.

REQUIREMENT
1) Position: Software Dev/ Sr Software Developers
2) Experience: Minimum 2-6 Years
3) Job Location: Hyderabad/UK

Must Have Skill
"LiveLink" development and implementation experience.
( LiveLink is a ECM [Enterprise Content management product] from a
company called Open Text.

Kindly go through the requirement and send across your updated CV.
References to your friends and colleagues are always welcome.

It is a very urgent requirement. So rush up with your updated CV.

Mail To: (e-mail address removed)

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith Kumar