Excellent opening for Software Developers in MNC Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Java' started by ranjithkumarl@gmail.com, May 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hai
    We are looking for efficient candidates for the position of Software
    Developers and Sr.Software Developers for one of our Prestegious MNC
    client in Hyderabad.

    REQUIREMENT
    1) Position: Software Dev/ Sr Software Developers
    2) Experience: Minimum 2-6 Years
    3) Job Location: Hyderabad/UK

    Must Have Skill
    "LiveLink" development and implementation experience.
    ( LiveLink is a ECM [Enterprise Content management product] from a
    company called Open Text.

    Kindly go through the requirement and send across your updated CV.
    References to your friends and colleagues are always welcome.

    It is a very urgent requirement. So rush up with your updated CV.

    Mail To:

    Thanks & Regards
    Ranjith Kumar
    , May 19, 2006