Excellent Opening - Java Freshers & Entry Level

Poorni

Hi,

I am a recruiter from a well reputed company,

About our Company:

It’s a $4.9 bn global provider of IT Services, Outsourced R&D,
Infrastructure Outsourcing, Business Process Services, and Business
Consulting. With 25 years in the global delivery of technology
services, it is the world's largest third-party provider of R&D
services and the world's first PCMM and CMMi level company.

We are looking for candidates for these below skills & roles; should
be a Citizen (mandatory)

Experience: 0 -3 yrs
Skills :Java Programmer;
VB.NET Programmer
Unix/Power Builder Programmer ;
AS 400 Programmer ;

Brief Job Responsibilities

Should have experience in production support
Should be able to meet customers & understand the requirements &
convert to design
Should work with customers to prioritize requirements
Should coordinate work with offshore team
Should take up clarifications from offshore team, with customer and
get the same
answered
Should be able to test the deliverables received from offshore
Should have experience in quality assurance.

Location: US

Kindly revert with your updated profile at the earliest to
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks & Regards
Poornima
(e-mail address removed)

Lew

Poorni said:
I am a recruiter from a well reputed company,

"To repute" is a transitive verb.
We are looking for candidates for these below skills & roles; should
be a Citizen (mandatory)

"Citizen" in this context should not be capitalized. More important, this
requirement does not eliminate anyone. To the first degree of approximation,
everyone on the planet is a citizen.
Experience: 0 -3 yrs
Skills :Java Programmer;
VB.NET Programmer
Unix/Power Builder Programmer ;
AS 400 Programmer ;

An AS 400 programmer with less than 3 years experience?
Brief Job Responsibilities

Should have experience in production support
Should be able to meet customers & understand the requirements &
convert to design
Should work with customers to prioritize requirements
Should coordinate work with offshore team
Should take up clarifications from offshore team, with customer and
get the same
answered
Should be able to test the deliverables received from offshore
Should have experience in quality assurance.

Location: US

Kindly revert with your updated profile at the earliest to

I'm reverting to my old ways here. :)

Really, aside from recruiting in a group that is not for that purpose, Poorni,
your advert strikes me as illiterate and unprofessional.