Excellent Opening - Java Freshers & Entry Level

Discussion in 'Java' started by Poorni, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. Poorni

    Poorni Guest

    Hi,

    I am a recruiter from a well reputed company,

    About our Company:

    It’s a $4.9 bn global provider of IT Services, Outsourced R&D,
    Infrastructure Outsourcing, Business Process Services, and Business
    Consulting. With 25 years in the global delivery of technology
    services, it is the world's largest third-party provider of R&D
    services and the world's first PCMM and CMMi level company.

    We are looking for candidates for these below skills & roles; should
    be a Citizen (mandatory)

    Experience: 0 -3 yrs
    Skills :Java Programmer;
    VB.NET Programmer
    Unix/Power Builder Programmer ;
    AS 400 Programmer ;

    Brief Job Responsibilities

    Should have experience in production support
    Should be able to meet customers & understand the requirements &
    convert to design
    Should work with customers to prioritize requirements
    Should coordinate work with offshore team
    Should take up clarifications from offshore team, with customer and
    get the same
    answered
    Should be able to test the deliverables received from offshore
    Should have experience in quality assurance.

    Location: US

    Kindly revert with your updated profile at the earliest to

    Thanks & Regards
    Poornima
    Poorni, Nov 10, 2008

  2. Poorni

    Lew Guest

    Poorni wrote:
    > I am a recruiter from a well reputed company,

    "To repute" is a transitive verb.

    > We are looking for candidates for these below skills & roles; should
    > be a Citizen (mandatory)

    "Citizen" in this context should not be capitalized. More important, this
    requirement does not eliminate anyone. To the first degree of approximation,
    everyone on the planet is a citizen.

    > Experience: 0 -3 yrs
    > Skills :Java Programmer;
    > VB.NET Programmer
    > Unix/Power Builder Programmer ;
    > AS 400 Programmer ;

    An AS 400 programmer with less than 3 years experience?

    > Brief Job Responsibilities
    >
    > Should have experience in production support
    > Should be able to meet customers & understand the requirements &
    > convert to design
    > Should work with customers to prioritize requirements
    > Should coordinate work with offshore team
    > Should take up clarifications from offshore team, with customer and
    > get the same
    > answered
    > Should be able to test the deliverables received from offshore
    > Should have experience in quality assurance.
    >
    > Location: US
    >
    > Kindly revert with your updated profile at the earliest to

    I'm reverting to my old ways here. :)

    Really, aside from recruiting in a group that is not for that purpose, Poorni,
    your advert strikes me as illiterate and unprofessional.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Nov 10, 2008