Excellent openings for an MNC Client in Blore for java,c++,.net & Testing Professionals

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by recruiter2944@gmail.com, Nov 19, 2005.

    Excellent openings for an MNC Client in Blore for java,c++,.net &
    Testing
    Professionals –
    Greetings! pleased to inform you that we are a leading placement
    consultant in Bangalore.
    And our international operations are in US, UK & Saudi.
    Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce to you Techunified
    Consulting .We are a premier HR consulting based in Bangalore,
    currently working with a large number of IT companies and helping
    them in meeting their hiring requirements.

    Currently we are having hot requirements for both Senior and Junior
    level positions in following company:

    One of our MNC Client is looking for Software Professionals (Job
    Location-
    Bangalore)
    At the moment we are looking out for professionals who have worked
    on the following Skill sets:
    We require to fill in more than 150 positions in different cities in
    India,as well as
    for onsite activities in the Saudi & UK for various clients of ours.

    Please do send across your profiles,so that we could start
    processing the same.
    Also,since we have a large no. of openings,do refer your friends for
    the same as well. Awaiting your response.

    The Requirements are Immediate and the pay package is very
    attractive.
    We assure that your resume will not be processed without your consent
    Excellent chance to grow and stabilise your careers.
    Job requirements covers all skill-sets at junior, middle as well
    as senior levels.

    We have more than 50 positions for the Client
    Please do forward your latest CV at the earliest. Also provide us
    the following details:

    Current Salary:
    Expected Salary:
    Current Employer:
    Current Designation:
    Notice Period Required:

    So,Please Revert back with your Interest in the Requirement.

    IT the Global leader in providing supply chain
    execution and collaborative commerce solutions to streamline every
    link in the supply chain-as well as every job in the warehouse. More
    than 925 customers at over 1400 facilities worldwide, including many
    of the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers and retailers, rely
    on us to enhance their performance, profitability and competitive
    advantage.
    headquartered in the growing technology centre
    of Atlanta USA, is an industry leader enabling hundreds of Global
    Companies-representing more than $200 million in shipments to
    optimize their supply chains. It has offices in UK, Germany,
    Netherlands, Japan, Australia and India. The Company was named as
    one of the fastest growing companies in US by FORTUNE magazine in
    August 2002.The Company has been recognized as Forbes'2003 best of
    the Web B2B directory.
    MA India, the India development centre of is
    located in Bangalore and is the largest development centre outside
    US. The centre is a 100% EOU. The main activities include Design,
    Development and online support for the Global customers of

    Iam sending you the Requirement Details.
    Below is the latest list of open position:

    Below is the latest list of open position:
    ***C++ Developer: 2yrs – 6 yrs exp. With very good communications
    skills (Database knowledge is must)
    *** EJB Developers: 3yrs – 6 yrs experience
    Build Engineer: 1.5 - 4yrs experience
    DB2 Database Architects: 5+yrs experience
    Developer / DBA: 5yrs – 7 yrs experience (Should have multiple
    database knowledge)
    Core Java: 1 – 2.5yrs
    SQL DB developer: (2 – 4yrs)
    ..Net Developers: (2 – 4yrs)

    Skills given below:
    • C++ Developer
    * 2 - 6 years of experience in developing C++ Code (with any RDBMS) in
    UNIX/LINUX and or NT environments
    * Knowledge in OOAD and UML concepts preferred
    * Good to have skill set: XML / Java
    * Experience in developing Ntier Applications
    * Very good communication skills as the individual will
    be interfacing with the clients.
    * Strong problem-solving skills. Self-motivated
    * Priority-management skills
    * Quick-learning ability

    • EJB Developer
    * Minimum 3 years of Object Oriented Development
    Experience
    * 2+ years of EJB Development
    experience
    *Must be strong in OOAD and UML concepts
    *Experience in Java Server Pages, Servlets, JMS and JDBC
    *Experience in WebLogic or WebSphere application server
    *Ability to write SQL statements is a must
    *Experience in HTML, XML and CSS is a plus
    *Experience using a relational database management system
    (preferably Oracle/DB2)
    *Experience in developing high performance multi-threaded code
    *Experience with optimization algorithms and knowledge of
    Operations Research Techniques
    *Strong mathematical background
    *Experience with debugging client specific performance problems
    in a production environment
    *Strong verbal & written communication skills
    *Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
    *Ability to interact with Product Managers and Directors in the
    U.S.
    *Ability to translate technical specification to code.

    • Build Engineer
    * Responsible for Build, Installation & Configuration of our
    products/applications on all our environments.
    * Also responsible for providing support to our Product
    Development Team, as well Technical Services Team.
    * 2-3 years of work experience, preferably from Computer Science
    background.
    * Should have good working knowledge of, but not limited
    to, Windows Scripting, Shell Scripting, Perl and Ant.
    * Should have experience on Windows 2000, Sun
    Solaris and AIX Operating Systems.
    * Familiarity with different Application
    Servers (Weblogic/WebSphere), and Web Servers (iPlanet, Apache).
    * Familiarity with Source Control Systems
    (StarTeam, VSS)
    * Programming Knowledge of Java and basic
    knowledge of J2EE applications will be a plus

    • Database Administrator / Developer
    Mandatory skills :
    * 5-7 years of experience
    * Data Modelling using Er-win
    * Database programming (PL/SQL Triggers, Views and other objects)
    * Exposure to multiple database (Oracle /Db2/Informix)

    * Experience on Unix
    * Experience on Data modeling and Design
    * Working knowledge of Oracle internals
    * Knowledge of DB2 UDB
    * Java /Shell scripting (Optional)
    Desired Skills: * Must have exposure work in
    different databases / Performance tunning

    * DB2 Database Architects:
    Must have 5+ years of extensive experience in
    * Database back end / server side programming.
    * Database internals.
    * Data modeling techniques.
    * Performance tuning.
    Desirable
    * Unix skills.
    * Database administration.
    * Database migration projects

    * Software Analyst (Core Java) :
    * 2+ years development experience in Java. Pure Java (as opposed to
    J2EE environment)
    * Development Experience in Swing UI
    * Experience in developing
    application software SQL Server or Oracle
    * 1 year of exposure to developing
    for browser UI, specially with ASP.
    * Experience with Java Script
    * Knowledge of VB

    * SQL DB developer: (2 – 4yrs):
    * SQL Server (3yrs): Experience should be include the development of
    Tables, stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, DTS packages
    and other Objects.
    * Analysis Services (2yrs):
    Experience in the development of dimensions, Cubes, Measures,
    calculated members, and other objects
    * VB or VB Script (2yrs):
    Experience in the development of tools, DTS packages, and DSO
    programming.
    Nice to Have:
    * Experience with Pro Clarity
    * Experience with .Net

    *.Net:
    * 3+ years of development experience in
    Microsoft technologies.
    * Experience on ASP, VB, ASP.NET, C#, VS
    6.0, VS.NET 2003, IIS,
    SQL Server/Oracle, XML/XSL,Javascript/
    VBScript
    * Familiarity with .NET framework v1.1
    * Sound knowledge of transaction
    management.
    * ISV background is a major plus
    * Experience in OOAD
    * COM+, Visio or Rational Rose (or similar
    tool) experience is a plus

    ..

     Automation testing
    * 2.5 to 7 years of experience in Testing Software
    * Exposure in SILK is a Plus
    * experience in automated testing tools
    (Winrunner/Loadrunner)
    * Familiarity with actual design of test scripts & Test
    scripts & Test cases, not just record and playback
    * Strong knowledge of client/server environment
    * Familiarity with Unix is a must
    *
    • Familiarity with Warehouse management systems, Supply Chain or ERP
    systems is a Plus.

     Systems Admin (Preferably Bangalore candidates)
    * B.E Electronics/communications/computers
    * Any Certificates like CCNA, MCSE
    etc will be plus points
    * Exp: around 6+ years in MNC Env . Should be working with IT Dept of
    respective companies. Help Desk support (on site) is a must and
    will be part of his new job.
    * Administrator with ability and right attitude to go to users and
    help them is must
    * Exp on win2000, win2003 server side administration on active
    directory Env is required
    * Exp on Cisco routers, switches &firewalls administration is required
    with live * exp on managing the Wan links.
    * Exp on MS-Exchange administration is required
    * Exp is veritas backup exe, netbackup administration is required
    * Exp on Avaya & Siemens PBX is required
    * Exp in netapp's storage device administration is Plus
    Exp in unix-Solaris, AIX, HP-UX &Linux is Plus.

    Business analyst
    * 3 years + experience on Order Management System / Supply Management.
    * Good communication (verbal and written) skills for Functional
    Specification updates and design discussions/reviews.
    * Analytical skills and confidence to make/determine functional
    decisions with, at times, minimal supervision.
    Business Analyst
    Requirements:
    5+ years experience in systems analysis on development of new
    and replacement application projects
    Experience in gathering and developing detailed functional
    requirements for OO, multi-tier applications
    Experience in designing and facilitating user focus sessions
    Experience in leading process improvement efforts is very
    valuable
    Experience with iterative development methodologies, preferable
    Agile Methodologies
    Knowledge of a testing methodology and/or experience in testing
    (System, Unit, Integration, Interface) Understanding of data
    modelling, object modelling, and OO design principles
    Experience in financial services is a plus (preferably insurance,
    leasing, lending, and equities trading)
    Strong understanding of capabilities and limitations of
    programming languages, middleware solutions, application servers and
    presentation layer tools is a plus, but not required Strong skills
    using MSOffice & Lotus Notes
    Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills

    Responsibilities:
    Understand and create functional requirements Document,
    define and review detailed business and functional requirements
    Work closely with developers and architects to build custom J2EE and
    ..NET applications
    Be involved with all phases of development (analysis, design,
    coding, testing, deployment) Coach and mentor team members
    Travel to work at client sites

    2. JAVA Application Developer
    Requirements:
    At least 5+ years strong development experience with OO
    languages, specifically on complex enterprise systems using Java
    J2EE Broad understanding of the Java API, including but not limited
    to JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlets
    Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
    Agile Methodology knowledge, such as Extreme Programming (XP) &
    Scrum
    Leadership experience in assessing staff skill levels, assigning
    work appropriately, directing team in specific project
    activities, estimation, and facilitating career development
    Experience with relational databases is a plus
    Delivery experience with C#, ADO.NET or ASP.NET is a huge plus

    Responsibilities:

    Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications as
    a member of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle
    development Use the latest tools and techniques (currently
    J2EE, C# /.NET, XML, Agile Methodologies, Web Services, EAI
    tools...)
    Do hands-on coding and proactively mentoring of developers
    (including pair programming), using J2EE and/or C# Continually
    learn, mentor and grow Work closely with senior project management
    and clients Travel to work at client sites and other ThoughtWorks
    offices.

    3. . NET Application Developer
    Requirements:
    5+ years development experience with either 2 years of Java J2EE
    recently moving to .NET
    Real delivery experience with the .NET framework including C#,
    ADO.NET, ASP.NET and VB.NET
    Experience with object oriented analysis/design
    Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
    Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) &
    Scrum is also helpful Participated in full life-cycle development,
    preferably on large projects (more than 15 people, longer than 6
    months)
    Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
    Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL
    Server
    Experience in a leadership and mentoring role is a huge plus

    Responsibilities:
    eate complex, enterprise-transforming business applications
    Write high quality code
    Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle
    development
    Use the latest tools and techniques (currently .NET, C#, nunit,
    Agile Methodologies, Web Services)
    Continually learn, mentor and grow
    Tavel to work at client sites and other ThoughtWorks offices.

    4. Quality Analyst
    Requirements:
    5+ years experience in Testing ( either manual or automation or
    both) of business software applications
    Experience reviewing business requirements and creating
    prioritized test plans based on business needs
    Participated in full life-cycle business system development with
    teams of developers, analysts, and testers
    Experience with regression testing and exposure to automated
    testing tools such as Silk Test
    Familiarity with defect tracking

    Responsibilities:
    Test software during development
    Prepare software for deployment to production environments
    Respond to questions/issues logged by users of a live system
    Help in refining our QA best practices

    Request :please kindly send references of your friends who might be
    interested.

    For further communication and queries please mail me on my contact
    mail ID

    Thanks & Regards,
    HR-Executive

    , Nov 19, 2005