    and much more!

    Thank you,

    www.comsys.com
    Tech Recruiter - St. Louis, Jan 2, 2008

  2. Tech Recruiter - St. Louis

    Wojtek Guest

    Tech Recruiter - St. Louis wrote :
    > I work for a Technical Solutions company

    What, is this a job board now?

    Go away.

    --
    Wojtek :)
    Wojtek, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Tech Recruiter - St. Louis

    Mark Space Guest

    Wojtek wrote:
    > Tech Recruiter - St. Louis wrote :
    >> I work for a Technical Solutions company

    > What, is this a job board now?
    >
    > Go away.

    I disagree. Occasional postings are fine (with me, anyway). The OP
    posted his website address and a short note describing what the job was
    about, and offered reasonable benefits. Much better than the
    boilerplate we normally get.
    Mark Space, Jan 2, 2008