Excellent opprtunity for SAP Treasury Consultants inMalaysia/Singapore isoftsolutions@yahoo.com

Discussion in 'Java' started by HR Head, Jan 3, 2008.

  1. HR Head

    HR Head Guest

    I-Soft Solutions is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end
    solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and
    efficiency. I-Soft Global Consulting Services has operations in
    countries across globe in UK , Malaysia , India , Philippines and
    Singapore . Our portfolio of solutions and services includes
    outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT
    consulting and Technology Training.

    We have multiple excellent opening for SAP Treasury Consultants

    Location :- Singapore

    Please rush your profiles to isoftsolutions@ yahoo.com mention with
    your current and expected salaries and earliest availability and we ll
    be contacting you at the earliest .
    Please do refer your friends incase you find this opening is not
    matching your profile.

    Adithya
    +60 17 2369345
    HR Team