Excellent Resource: Dynamicdrive

met00

As someone who has benefited from them resource and attempted to donate
money to them (which was refused) I would like to highly recommend

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/

I say this as a LAMP guy who has benefited by adding some of their very
flexible code to a number of sites to increase the quality of the user
experience.

Randy Webb

met00 said the following on 6/19/2007 3:16 PM:
As someone who has benefited from them resource and attempted to donate
money to them (which was refused) I would like to highly recommend

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/

I say this as a LAMP guy who has benefited by adding some of their very
flexible code to a number of sites to increase the quality of the user
experience.

Unless something has changed on DD in the last 3 or 4 months with
regards to the quality of the scripting then it isn't a very good resource.

dmark

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

Nothing has changed. It is a monument to incompetence.