    complete details of Win Runner / Load Runner. The site has a good FAQs
    and testing tools.

    http://it-techexperts.com

    hubo, Feb 12, 2007

  2. On Feb 12, 9:19 pm, "hubo" <> wrote:
    > I have found ..

    Found? You 'found' this site?

    So you 'found' this site, then decided
    to share that information with all your
    'friends' across ..the 9 groups I could
    be bothered counting from your profile.
    Indeed, that simple message seemed to be
    all you wanted to contribute to the
    various groups.

    Except, ..you never found that site,
    you put it there, which makes you a
    *lying*, multi-posting spammer.

    P*ss off.

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./st., w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Feb 12, 2007

  3. hubo

    Lew Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > Found? You 'found' this site?
    >
    > So you 'found' this site, then decided
    > to share that information with all your
    > 'friends' across ..the 9 groups I could
    > be bothered counting from your profile.
    > Indeed, that simple message seemed to be
    > all you wanted to contribute to the
    > various groups.
    >
    > Except, ..you never found that site,
    > you put it there, which makes you a
    > *lying*, multi-posting spammer.
    >
    > P*ss off.
    >
    > (X-post to c.l.j.p./st., w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

    Oh, bubo! Beware the contempt of the newsgroup!

    - Lew

    Lew, Feb 12, 2007