Exception: Failed to create form

sharat

Hi,

I am working with a GUI Application. I have removed the Menu item from
Menu list and all related dialog (on that menu item click ) as well.

It is affecting the other subitem of menu. Its throwing an exception
that " Failed to create form" If I click on other menu item after
removing my item from list.

The events for each menue items are written in Switch case : OnCommand
Event.

As project is build in different modules so is it problem in copying
dll or any other .
Please help.

Thanks in advance.

8

88888 Dihedral

在 2012å¹´2月22日星期三UTC+8下åˆ8æ—¶37分33秒,sharat写é“:
Hi,

I am working with a GUI Application. I have removed the Menu item from
Menu list and all related dialog (on that menu item click ) as well.

It is affecting the other subitem of menu. Its throwing an exception
that " Failed to create form" If I click on other menu item after
removing my item from list.

Usually the GUI API in the OS library and services can be used
to save the heap consumptions of the single code in differet APs.

But the DOT net lib is so huge, then it releases a good opportunity
for customized fine tued API library with SDML now.

Valentin Bernard

Usually the GUI API in the OS library and services can be used
to save the heap consumptions of the single code in differet APs.

But the DOT net lib is so huge, then it releases a good opportunity
for customized fine tued API  library with SDML now.

You've just been Dihedraled.