    dll or any other .
    Please help.

    Thanks in advance.

    sharat, Feb 22, 2012

  2. 在 2012å¹´2月22日星期三UTC+8下åˆ8æ—¶37分33秒,sharat写é“:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am working with a GUI Application. I have removed the Menu item from
    > Menu list and all related dialog (on that menu item click ) as well.
    >
    > It is affecting the other subitem of menu. Its throwing an exception
    > that " Failed to create form" If I click on other menu item after
    > removing my item from list.

    Usually the GUI API in the OS library and services can be used
    to save the heap consumptions of the single code in differet APs.

    But the DOT net lib is so huge, then it releases a good opportunity
    for customized fine tued API library with SDML now.

    88888 Dihedral, Feb 22, 2012

  3. On 22 fév, 15:48, 88888 Dihedral <> wrote:
    > Usually the GUI API in the OS library and services can be used
    > to save the heap consumptions of the single code in differet APs.
    >
    > But the DOT net lib is so huge, then it releases a good opportunity
    > for customized fine tued API  library with SDML now.

    You've just been Dihedraled.

    Valentin Bernard, Feb 22, 2012