Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E

xanthviper

I hope that others out there have had the same issue that I am having.
I am running VS 2005 Beta 2.0 and trying to compile a simple ASP.NET
Web app (C#) and I keep getting this error in the WEB.CONFIG:

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007007E) This is on MY Line 42, which is this tag:

<compilation>

Any help on this would be appreciated. It's frustrating as all sin!

Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Pls reply urgently

I hope that others out there have had the same issue that I am having.
I am running VS 2005 Beta 2.0 and trying to compile a simple ASP.NET
Web app (C#) and I keep getting this error in the WEB.CONFIG:

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007007E) This is on MY Line 42, which is this tag:

<compilation>

Any help on this would be appreciated. It's frustrating as all sin!

I got the same error.How can I resolve that error?