Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by zoltix, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. zoltix

    zoltix Guest

    Hello,
    I have a problem with an IIS server on windows 2003 server. I developed a web application on Windows Xp with the standard classes
    Membershi(System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider). When I finished my development I copy my Web application on the test server and the
    appl worked well. Therefore, I copied this app to production server. It is windows 2003 Web server with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0. During the installation, it did not have any
    problem.
    But when I start my webApp on production Server, I directly receive a Error Message ‘
    The specified module could not be found adodb.dll’
    I searched for on internet, I read a documentation how to install this dl manually(Copy the dll in Windows/assembly/). And the error message has been changed

    The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    I tried to resolve this problem by the tools depend.exe. I confess that I don’t understand well but I think this tool is better for the C++. And FUSLOGVW.exe did not see anything.

    Could you help me?

    Thank in advance.

    Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E
    zoltix, Nov 22, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Are all other apps working or you have problem with only one.
    Elaborate more
    Patrick

    "zoltix" <> wrote in message
    news:45640523$0$4929$...
    > Hello,
    > I have a problem with an IIS server on windows 2003 server. I developed

    a web application on Windows Xp with the standard classes
    > Membershi(System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider,

    System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider). When I finished my development I
    copy my Web application on the test server and the
    > appl worked well. Therefore, I copied this app to production server.

    It is windows 2003 Web server with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0. During the
    installation, it did not have any
    > problem.
    > But when I start my webApp on production Server, I directly receive a

    Error Message ‘
    > The specified module could not be found adodb.dll’
    > I searched for on internet, I read a documentation how to install this

    dl manually(Copy the dll in Windows/assembly/). And the error message has
    been changed
    >
    > The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:

    0x8007007E)
    > I tried to resolve this problem by the tools depend.exe. I confess that

    I don’t understand well but I think this tool is better for the C++. And
    FUSLOGVW.exe did not see anything.
    >
    > Could you help me?
    >
    > Thank in advance.
    >
    > Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E
    Patrick.O.Ige, Nov 22, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Stan Sainte-Rose

    Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC352

    Stan Sainte-Rose, May 10, 2004, in forum: ASP .Net
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    1,972
  2. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    6,499
    maythetzan
    Feb 26, 2008
  3. Mitja Semolic
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    8,538
    Mitja Semolic
    Nov 15, 2005
  4. chanmm
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    35,417
    Damien
    Nov 25, 2005
  5. Lloyd Dupont
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    4,190
    Lloyd Dupont
    Jan 5, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page