Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E

zoltix

Hello,
I have a problem with an IIS server on windows 2003 server. I developed a web application on Windows Xp with the standard classes
Membershi(System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider). When I finished my development I copy my Web application on the test server and the
appl worked well. Therefore, I copied this app to production server. It is windows 2003 Web server with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0. During the installation, it did not have any
problem.
But when I start my webApp on production Server, I directly receive a Error Message ‘
The specified module could not be found adodb.dll’
I searched for on internet, I read a documentation how to install this dl manually(Copy the dll in Windows/assembly/). And the error message has been changed

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
I tried to resolve this problem by the tools depend.exe. I confess that I don’t understand well but I think this tool is better for the C++. And FUSLOGVW.exe did not see anything.

Could you help me?

Thank in advance.

Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E

Patrick.O.Ige

Are all other apps working or you have problem with only one.
Elaborate more
Patrick