Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B6

Steve Haun

I developed an C# ASP.NET Web Service and 3rd party COM component is used in
this service. This code was working fine before migrating to Windows 2003
SP1. But I am getting the following error after migrating to Windows 2003 SP1
when creating an COM component in ASP.NET (C# Web Services). However, it is
working fine in C# application after migrating to Windows SP1.

Does anyone know about the error code 0x800700B6? I would like to get
information about what causes a problem and how to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Steve Haun

Server Error in '/' Application

Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B6.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception
from HRESULT: 0x800700B6.