Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Steve Haun, May 6, 2005.

  1. Steve Haun

    Steve Haun Guest

    I developed an C# ASP.NET Web Service and 3rd party COM component is used in
    this service. This code was working fine before migrating to Windows 2003
    SP1. But I am getting the following error after migrating to Windows 2003 SP1
    when creating an COM component in ASP.NET (C# Web Services). However, it is
    working fine in C# application after migrating to Windows SP1.

    Does anyone know about the error code 0x800700B6? I would like to get
    information about what causes a problem and how to resolve this problem.
    Thanks in advance.

    Kind Regards,

    Steve Haun

    Server Error in '/' Application

    Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700B6.

    Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception
    from HRESULT: 0x800700B6.

    Steve Haun, May 6, 2005