Exception Handling

Robert Smith

Hi,
Could anyone tell me where would be the best place to deal with
exceptions,
within the form itself or at the lower level within the class that is called
e.g I have a form with the following code

AddAgencyToDb
this.sysAgency.RemoveAgency(IntKey)

then I have a class called sysAgency

public void RemoveAgency(IntKey)
{

// add code to remove agency with intkey

}

Should the try catch be in the form or within the class sysAgency

Thanx
Robert

NH

I put exception handling in the global.asax file.

But if there is something that I think may go wrong in some specific sub or
piece of code (e.g. in an excel file import routine) I would put more
specific exception handling in that sub.