Exception Management Application Block - Custom Publisher Help

Florida . NET Coder

I am using the EMAB with a custom publisher. Everything works fine when I
am using a reference to the debug version of the EMAB but when I use a
release version of the EMAB it seems like my custom publisher is not found
because the logic inside it is never run.

I have pulled my hair out in clumps over this. The only thing that changes
to make it work or not work is the reference to either debug or release
assemblies. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please
post to the newsgroup, thank you.