Exception : System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback

VincentWong

hi all,

We're getting a security exception on a asychronous callback
(System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult::CompletionPortCallback).
This exception occurs when our control is embedded within an
IE web page. A connection is established after making a web service call, it
keeps opened for a period of time(observe that using netstat), it seems that
when the connection is closed(time out), the exception
(System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback) is thrown.
Anybody have an idea solving this problem?

Thanks

Vincent