    It's not always happening. Does anyone know why it happens?

    Best regards,
    Zhenxin Li

    Zhenxin Li, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Zhenxin Li

    Simon Hart Guest

    You need to install SYSTEM_SR.CAB on your device this will give you the exception messages inorder to diagnose the problem.

    Simon.
    "Zhenxin Li" <> wrote in message news:...
    Sometimes when I call a web service through proxy generated by WSDL in ..NETCF 2.0, I get the following exception.

    "An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found"

    Simon Hart, Feb 13, 2006