    topic? Do I miss something?

    Thanks for help,

    Oliver
    Oliver Eichler, Sep 12, 2005

  2. I ended up monkey-patching doRollover to do a number of retries before
    giving up. (In our case the failures is due to our log browser
    happening to read the latest changes when logging wants to rollover)

    (Actually, I implemented a simple QueueHandler and do all file
    operations from a different logging thread)
    Simon Dahlbacka, Sep 12, 2005