  1. We are developing a website and to personalize it would like to have a link
    to the user's web calander. We are trying to use asp.net 2.0. What is the
    best way to get this done?
    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZFRvS25vdw==?=, Nov 19, 2005

  2. NeedToKnow schrieb:

    > We are developing a website and to personalize it would like to have a link
    > to the user's web calander. We are trying to use asp.net 2.0. What is the
    > best way to get this done?

    With Exchange 2993 you can access the calendar by using Webdav. There are
    some commercial components, or you can develop your own.
    CodeProject has an example application:
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/teamcalendar.asp

    Jan
    Jan Peter Stotz, Nov 19, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZFRvS25vdw==?=

    Jeremy Guest

    Yes - but AFAIK, Exchange 2993 is still in beta.

    har har har!

    Jeremy, Nov 19, 2005