    anything. If this is the wrong place to look, please guide me.

    Thanks,

    Glenn

    Glenn Thimmes, Feb 14, 2008

  2. Hello Glenn,

    I've answered this question in the microsoft.public.exchange.development
    group.

    Please do not multi-post but do a proper cross-post (See
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html).

    Kind regards,
    Henning Krause

    Henning Krause [MVP - Exchange], Feb 14, 2008

  3. Sorry,

    I reposted because I immediately realized I had accidentally clicked on the
    wrong group before typing my post.

    Glenn Thimmes, Feb 14, 2008