EXE tools for viewing/modifiying Acess2000 data on remote server

Mike Collier

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a 3rd party tool to allow web developers to view/modify
file based databases (like Access) over the web.

I've found loads of HTML/Browser/RDS based ones, but are their any client
side EXE kinds?

Mike Collier

never seen one. maybe. what's wrong with web-based?

Seem to lack the GUI support you'd get in an exe, stuff like drag and drop,
docking windows, resize frames.