    This is actually pretty useful to me altough unusual.
    Thanks

    Maxime F
    shalombi, Sep 23, 2005

  2. "shalombi" <> writes:
    > I am having a weird result with the execl() func under windows (i know
    > its meant for unix).

    When you post this question to a more appropriate newsgroup, probably
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc, be sure to provide more details,
    such as the actual arguments you're passing to the (non-standard)
    execl() function. Even knowing what execl() does, I can't tell from
    your description what you're trying to do.

    > When I put the execl in a piece of code then run the app and when I
    > give a value to execl all it does is rerun the prog or rerun just
    > main() I dont know which.

    I don't know what distinction you're making here (between running the
    program and running just main()). This is something else you should
    clarify when you post to a Windows group.

    Keith Thompson, Sep 24, 2005