Executable Jar not behaving same as in debug (eclipse ide)

PhilBray

Hello,

I have built an applicaiton anthe Eclipse 3.2 IDE and having run
through it in debug mode the code all runs fine.

I am however having serious problems with the code once I have placed
it in an executable JAR file. When I run the applicaiton it seems as
though one of my classes is no longer called correctly and the app just
seems to sit in memory until I end it via Task Manager. I know that all
my code up until the creation of my class is working as I am using a
very crued method of placing system beep commands in my code which have
all passed the test up until the point I try and create my problem
class and also a log file which stops logging once I have created my
problem class.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is actually happening and ideally
how to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

PhilBray

PofN said:
You fucked up multithreading.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this? I also ran the JAR from the
command line and got this error:

But like I said before, it works fine in Eclipse!!!

Thanks,

Phil