    showOffer". Is this possible?
    If it's how is it possible?

    // Hagge

    Hagge, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Hagge

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    I'm pretty sure you can't generate server code from a DB and then execute
    it.

    Why do you want to keep all of your HTML in the DB anyway? Sounds like a
    royal pain to maintain.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Hagge

    Hagge Guest

    Its not all HTML.
    I parsing the design, it's only the content for the page I like to store in
    the database.
    Since I will let the content provider to easy add in prebuilt functions do I
    want to execute asp from the recordset.
    But I will do a work around. I put my subs and functions in tags. Then the
    HTMLTemplate parser take care and execute the tags. Like {showOffers} will
    list all offers.

    // Hagge

    Hagge, Mar 5, 2004