execute batch file containing dos commands using asp.net application.......

DB

Hi All,

I have to execute dos command containing batch file using asp.net
application.
Code for batch file execution is working properly when I tried it with
console application but same code is not working with ASP.net application.
Help will be useful.........

Thanks n Regards,
Deepak

x y

Hi Eliyahu,

I have already analyzed the difference between console n ASP
application.
Only change is console app. runs under normal windows logged in user.
While ASP application runs under ASPNET user context.
I also did the impersonation of aspnet user to normat windows logged in
user but still no luck.

Thanks n Regards,
Deepak

Eliyahu Goldin

Deepak,

The difference between running the same batch from a console application and
an Asp.Net one is the user account the application is running under. Analyze
the security permissions required for the batch.

Eliyahu