Execute EXE from ASP.NET

wdewebserver

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to run an EXE from ASP.NET? I have an EXE that
connects to an Oracle database and generates a PDF file (using Report.NET)
based on the results from the database. I cannot get the PDF running when
using a dll only from an exe.

PLEASE HELP

Shawn

Dim startInfo As System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo
Dim pStart As New System.Diagnostics.Process

startInfo = New System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo("C:\file.exe")

pStart.StartInfo = startInfo
pStart.Start()
pStart.WaitForExit() 'Your code will halt until the exe file has executed.

Shawn

Guest

Hi,

I have just downloaded the report.net dll. But I have nt bben able to use it
due to lack of proper documentation and help. Could you please help me out as
to How to use it.

Thanx.

Saket Mundra