Execute my javaScript whenever any page get downloaded

aryan

hello to all

I want to execute my own javascript whenever any page get downloaded.
Actually i want to design a javascript which add some restriction to
the pages and this script should be executed
for all the pages . If any one know this please help!!

thanks in advance

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

aryan said:
I want to execute my own javascript whenever any page get downloaded.
Actually i want to design a javascript which add some restriction to
the pages and this script should be executed
for all the pages . If any one know this please help!!

Whether you can, and what you can do, depends on the browser. I see
you use Firefox, so you might want to look into the Greasemonkey
addon.

/L

GArlington

hello to all

I want to execute my own javascript whenever any page get downloaded.
Actually i want to design a javascript which add some restriction to
the pages and this script should be executed
for all the pages . If any one know this please help!!

thanks in advance

Javascript is something that runs on the client ONLY if it is enabled,
so effectively it can NOT restrict anything, if you want to put some
access restrictions you will have to do it on the server...
If you still want to run a script when the page loads you can look at
body onLoad event, or if you do NOT want to edit every page you will
need to look at SSI concept, or something [depending on your web/
application server] that runs on start of every request...
The syntax of the above [server-side] options are dependant on server
software...