    any helps please...

    many thanks..
    sarmin

    sarmin kho, Jun 4, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    sarmin kho <> wrote:
    .
    >I ve created a GUI using Boa constructor and am now trying to execute a
    >python script when pressing a button on the GUI. So, there will then be
    >two main threads running (the GUI thread and the python script thread).
    >The purpose of doing this is to enable selecting python script to be run
    >from the GUI.

    .
    .
    .
    What you want certainly is possible. I don't understand
    yet what you want.

    Please explain the user view again. The user sees a GUI.
    The user pushes a button. "[T]he [P]ython script" begins
    to execute. Does the GUI need the result of the script's
    operation? Is the purpose of the button-push to run the
    script, or to run it and receive a result? Should the GUI
    "block" until the script is done, or remain responsive to
    other user points-and-clicks, or go on with other actions?
    On what platforms do you want to run your application?
    --

    Cameron Laird <>
    Business: http://www.Phaseit.net
    Cameron Laird, Jun 4, 2004