    somewhere ?

    Thanks in advance and regards

    Navin

    Navin Mishra, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Navin Mishra

    Lionel LASKE Guest

    Why not if your web service dll don't require context information (like some
    Web.config keys).
    I use this method with NUnit when I want to launch an NUnit test on my web
    service dll.
    I don't have any sample because in my case, it's NUnit who call my dll.
    A basic reflection sample may be found on
    I hope it could help.

    Lionel.

    news: ...

    Lionel LASKE, Apr 7, 2005